Casual Dating Vs Exclusive Dating
Casual Dating Vs Exclusive Dating, casual dating differs from exclusive dating, the both relationship status has a huge gap between them, in casual dating both spouse are not committed to the relationship sometimes they might not even know if they are dating but in an exclusive dating both partners are not having any form of external affairs and they are very much committed to the relationship
typically most relationship goes from casual to exclusive when, after spending some time with each other, you both decide you’d like to move to something exclusive (serious) before comparing casual dating with exclusive dating let us first of all look at some important FAQ
Table of Contents
Is being exclusive the same as dating?
Please don’t be confused Being exclusive is different from dating being exclusive simply means that you are not seeing anyone yet but dating means you are into a relationship with someone either casually or in serious terms.
What is exclusive dating
Exclusive dating means seeing one person but not being committed to the relationship. In exclusive dating, both partners do not have any other relationship els were.
What does exclusively mean
exclusively in terms of dating simply mean that you are not being committed to your only relationship.
Check this Casual Dating Vs Serious Dating
How long should you date exclusively before a relationship?
since exclusive dating means you have only one partner but yet not been committed to the relationship, Then here comes the big question how long should you date exclusively before a relationship, the best time to move from an exclusive relationship to a serious relationship is when you have truly known each other very well to truly learn about another person is to take the time so the average time to date someone exclusively before moving to a relationship should be at least three months, but note that the time differs at times we have seen the record of people who dated exclusively for few weeks before moving to a serious relationship and we have also seems people who dated exclusively for almost a year before moving to a serious relationship the most important this here is for you to make sure you know the person who is about going out with very well
This might interest you 6 Compulsory Dating tips for finding the right person
How do you characterise dating exclusively?
In case you have been confused about exclusive dating here are some characteristics of exclusive dating
1. It involves not dating/meeting new people of the opposite sex for dates during the time you are together
2. It is more serious than a casual relationship but is not yet a committed relationship
3. Exclusive dating often results when partners feel like knowing more about each other before moving into a serious relationship.
Rules To Follow When You Are Dating Exclusively
1. Spend more time together :
In exclusive dating make sure you spend a lot of time together because this is the only way you can get to know your partner well before moving to a serious relationship.
2. Lower your expectations :
Since exclusive dating is not official dating you should lower your expectations to avoid any form of unnecessary heart breaks.
3. Stop exploring dating sites :
In an exclusive dating relationship, you are advised to stop visiting dating sites so that you don’t get distracted in your found love
4. Give your partner some space :
Learn to give your partner some space in exclusive dating so that they don’t feel as if you are forcing yourself on them.
Casual dating vs exclusive dating
Casual dating is a type of dating that gives you all the freedom you need In a relationship. In casual dating, you might be seeing more than one person, you might still be using your dating apps, matching and messaging with new people, and going on new dates because the relationship is not Serious
While in exclusive dating you are only seeing only one person
Casual dating vs exclusive dating
1. In Casual Dating individuals can be seeing as many partners as they so wish while in Exclusive Dating individuals are only seeing one single person
2. In Casual Dating sometimes individuals involved may not be aware that they are in a relationship they sometimes think it is just friendship while In Exclusive Dating both individuals are fully aware that they are in some kind of relationship.
3. Casual Dating is usually unserious while Exclusive Dating is kind of serious and is also in the process of getting into a serious relationship.
Similarities between Casual Dating and Exclusive Dating
1. Both Casual Dating and Exclusive Dating lacks commitment :
One of the major similarities between Casual and Exclusive Dating us that they both lack Commitment unlike Serious Dating which is highly committed
2. Both Casual and Exclusive Dating are not Considered full-time relationship :
Is it very true both casual and Exclusive Dating are not considered full time relationship especially casual dating it is mostly Considered as flirt.
Both Casual and Exclusive Dating are somehow close to each other but the big difference here is that an exclusive dating vis more serious than a casual dating