Fire breaks out at a wedding reception in Lagos (video)
A wedding reception was cut short yesterday April 8, when a fire broke out at the site.
Things got out of hand during the wedding reception at Yard 158, an event hall in Oregun, Lagos.
As it came time for the toast, the event organizers set off firecrackers, but the flames spread to the decorations stretched across the hall.
Visitors attempted to extinguish the fire, but it swiftly spread.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire.
See the video below: