How to make the world a better place
Before thinking of how to make the world a better place, first of all say to yourself “I want to be part of that change”
You can not change the world, nor even have an idea on how to make the world a better place if you don’t first of all work on yourself and understanding of life.
Although it is not bad to feel like changing the world but it is when all you do is just to sit down and think instead of taking a step in making the world a better place.
there are so many ways of how to make the world a better place and few of them are listed below;
- Have a passion: you can not be happy doing things you don’t passion on. so if you have a passion or develop a passion on something, you will be moved to make next available step which is listed as point 2.
2. Get a skill: once you discover what you have passion on, make a move by going further to learn that skill, it will help in making you who you want to be.
after you’ve got a skill or something doing,
3. Teach someone: one of the best thing you can ever do in your community or environment is to train someone on what you know how to do best because how to make the world a better place is your target.
therefore training someone will not only make you a boss but it will also be pictured as one of the positive step in making the world a better place.
4. Assist people: Assistance does not only have to do with money, you can still assist someone by getting few things that you can handle done for them.
5. Treat everyone the same: You can’t make the world a better place if you treat people like trash, yeah trash all because they are in lower class in life.
your class in life, does not determine your future, the first can always become the last and the last becomes the first. so don’t treat people in the way that if they treat you, you will not be happy.
6. Be friendly: are you wondering how this helps or fall among how to make the world a better place? The truth is that it has a bigger role to place in our daily lives most times unknown to us.
Being friendly with people will help you put a smile on a sadly woman’s face thereby helping them to live longer.
7. Focus on the positive side: what you think at times, has the power to make you or to destroy you. positive thinking will always give you a reason to live but a negative thought will always show you your weak point.
And once your weak is all that you see, you will be destabilized and the dream of making the world a better place is dead. so have a positive thinking no matter your current stage in life.
life is step by step.
8. Practice love: you not praticing that love you read about in a religion gathering, then you are helping the world.
so if you want to know how to make the world a better place, you got to start practicing that love first of all with your family, neighbors, community, then the world.
Note this: you can not offer what you don’t have, yeah, you can only give what you have and if you don’t have love in your heart or home, you can’t love someone else outside there.
9. Don’t always try being the boss at all times: You can’t make the world a better place if you are always the only one shining.
10. Give someone a ride: generosity is the keyword, The weather is hot or rain is falling, you drove and passed your neighbor on the road not even minding if the rain or sun is hitting him or her but you are thinking of how to make the world a better place and you think that’s it?
No, you can’t make the world a better place in that format. learn how to assist people in any way you can.
11. Do volunteering work: Join in volunteering work in your community, help teach the younger ones the difference between the good and the bad.
There are people out there who are looking up to you, therefore your actions has the power to change them or to corrupt them.
12. Donation: Now let me ask.
Can someone who is hungry and jobless, leaves his house to his or her religious gathering having faith that a member will give him or her money to get food and eat with the kids???
People go through a lot without having what it takes to say it out, but if we are to be caring about the people around us, we will know who needs an assistance from us at some certain point.
We really have to stop preaching love and start practicing, if we can’t, then we stop preaching it because;
Love is God and God is love, you can’t claim to be serving God or to know God when you don’t practice love with your fellow beings which you are seeing every day.
Therefore why don’t we start showing love and giving people hope to improve their lives showing them that we can still this world a better place? If you are with me, then Let’s make the world a better place.
Donate what you can be it clothes, food, money, etc. it will go a long way changing someone’s life.
13. Spend with wisdom: most times, the money we have can have a big negative influence on us until it finishes before we can come back to our senses.
so spending wisely and also knowing where to spend the money will not only help you to still have some left, but it will be seen as an achievement.
when i have and i give it out to someone who needs assistance, it doesn’t make me proud but it makes me happy knowing that I’ve been able to help someone in one way or the other.
14. Be serious: In whatever you do in life, if you are serious in it, there will always a positive result one day no matter how long.
15. Appreciation: You can encourage someone by first of all appreciating the little they have done. The secret behind this is that it motivates people to do more than they did before.
16. Change your mindset: If you are a kind of person that when you give a little, you sit down and expect something in return or waiting for the person to be worshipping you when you walk, then you shouldn’t be thinking of how to make the world a better place.
With such mindeset, you can’t make the world a better place.
17. Your circle of freinds: make friends with people who thinks the same way has you who wants to strike to be better not people who are not ready for any positive change.
There how to make the world a better place is right in your hands, start from somewhere then others will learn from you.